Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Well It Happened

Monday the inevitable happened. I failed to complete the 5 sets of 5 on the 150 lb squats. I went: 5-5-5-4-5. So I stay at 150 lb for my squats today. I was never in danger of not completing the 5x5 at 145 lb, but Monday I just wasn't feeling that great. In fact, I took yesterday off of work because I was still under the weather.

So I am chalking it up to being weakened by whatever my body was fighting. I fully expect to complete the full set of 5 tonight.

The 95 lb overhead presses were challenging, but I was able to complete them without issue. And the 190 lb dead lifts were challenging as well, but completed.

I was hoping to get over 200 lb before failing on squats. Oh well.

Tonight 150 lb squats, 100 lb bench presses, and 120 lb barbell rows. I will report back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment