Thursday, April 21, 2011

Week 6 Workout #2 Complete

Last night I successfully completed Week 6's midweek workout. 125 lb squats, 85 lb bench presses, and 105 lb barbell rows.

I have continued to read Mehdi's 5x5 guides for form on the various exercises. I still don't feel I am going quite low enough in my squating. I think I may be stopping just short of parallel. Not sure about that just a feeling. I think my form is good on all other lifts. Even the deadlifting. Friday I will be up to 170 lb on the deadlifting. 160 lb was a lot of work on Monday.

I am considering doing GOMAD (gallon of milk a day). Haven't fully decided. Mehdi suggests whole milk and I am really trying to keep from gaining too much fat. The strength seems to be coming, I am sure the muscle building will follow. So I will have to think about it.

Other than that I continue to try to consume as many calories as I can. I have the meal replacement powder I mentioned in the last post. We'll see how that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment